TimeLife Golden Age of Country is the most comprehensive collection devoted to the country music of the 50’s and 60’s.

You will get 158 hits from country legends like Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, George Jones, and many more! The Golden Age of Country collection brings together country and western artists of the decades that represent the “golden age”.
Golden Age of Country: Waltz Across Texas
George Jones: White Lightning * Patsy Cline: Crazy * Conway Twitty: Next in Line * Bill Anderson: Mama Sang a Song * Kitty Wells: Makin' Believe * Johnny Cash: Ballad of a Teenage Queen. 32 songs in all!
Golden Age of Country: Crazy Arms
Ray Price: Crazy Arms * Jim Reeves: Four Walls * Stonewall Jackson: Waterloo * Connie Smith: Once a Day * Johnny Cash and June Carter: Jackson * Buck Owens: I've Got a Tiger by the Tail. 32 songs in all!
Golden Age of Country: Honky Tonk Man
Marty Robbins: El Paso * Eddy Arnold: Make the World Go Away * Tammy Wynette: Stand by Your Man * Jimmy Dean: Big Bad John * Johnny Horton: Honky-Tonk Man * Porter Wagoner: Green, Green Grass of Home. 32 songs in all!
Golden Age of Country: The Wild Side of Life
Hank Thompson: The Wild Side of Life * Glen Campbell: Wichita Lineman * Jerry Lee Lewis: You Win Again * Sonny James: Young Love * Tennessee Ernie Ford: Sixteen Tons * The Louvin Brothers: I Don't Believe You've Met My Baby. 16 songs in all!
Golden Age of Country: Hillbilly Heaven
Willie Nelson: Funny How Time Slips Away * Del Reeves: Girl on the Billboard * Tommy Collins: You Better Not Do That * Wanda Jackson: Right or Wrong * Ferlin Husky: Gone * Tex Ritter: I Dreamed of a Hill-Billy Heaven. 16 songs in all!
Golden Age of Country: Hard to Find Hits
Ernest Tubb: Thanks a Lot * Burl Ives: A Little Bitty Tear * Dave Dudley: Six Days on the Road * Wilma Lee and Stoney Cooper: There's a Big Wheel * Jimmy Newman: A Fallen Star. 2 bonus CDs of rare, hard-to-find hits. 30 songs in all!
Includes:
10 CD Set packed with 158 Golden Age of Country classics!

*Free shipping applies to the contiguous United States only.

Please click "Post Reply" below and post your reviews about this product.