Time Life It All Started With Doo Wop —rock ‘n’ roll, R&B and pop music all grew from this harmonic music that was popular on street corners and front porches. This neighborhood music traveled the world and still enjoys huge popularity today.

Time Life It All Started With Doo Wop is the definitive collection of doo-wop music from the ‘50s and ‘60s in a timeless box set. Including memorable hits by Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers, the Cleftones, the Drifters, Little Anthony and the Imperials, the Cadillacs, the 4 Seasons and many more.

146 hit songs in all on 9 CDs, plus 21 live
performances on DVD.
Mello-Kings: Tonite, Tonite • The Bobbettes: Mr. Lee • The Cleftones: Heart and Soul • The Drifters: Up On The Roof • The Spaniels: Stormy Weather • Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers: The ABC's of Love. 32 songs in all!
The Supremes: Where Did Your Love Go • The Drifters: This Magic Moment • The Dells: Oh, What A Night • The Flamingos: I Only Have Eyes For You • Jackie Wilson: Lonely Teardrops • The Shirelles: Soldier Boy. 34 songs in all!
The Temptations: My Girl • The Majors: Tra La La • The Platters: The Great Pretenders • Dion and the Belmonts: A Teenager in Love • Dion: Runaround Sue • The Teen Queens: Eddie My Love. 34 songs in all!
The Coasters: Yakety Yak • The Drifters: There Goes My Baby • The Clovers: Blue Velvet • The Jesters: The Wind • Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers: I Want You To Be My Girl. 16 songs in all!
The Drifters: On Broadway • The Crests: 16 Candles • The Dell-Vikings: Come Go With Me • The Sensations: Let Me In • The Monotones: Book Of Love • The Silhouettes: Get A Job. 30 songs in all!
This bonus DVD features 21 live performances from artists like The Platters, The Capris, Johnny Maestro & Brooklyn Bridge and many more!
It All Started With Doo Wop Collector's Box
Includes: 9 CDs, Bonus DVD, Collectors Box
03-06-08
This ad layout was created using images provided by the manufacturer, and is copywritten. Any reproduction without written consent by AsSeenOnTV.com™ and SeenOnTV.com® is prohibited.

*PLEASE NOTE: *Free shipping applies to Ground in the contiguous United States only.

Please click "Post Reply" below and post your reviews about this product.