Time Life Hank Williams Revealed: The Unreleased Recordings 3 CD, 54-track collection drawn from this amazing legacy and the Mother's Best recordings. Hank Williams recorded 143 songs for the Mother's Best Flour Company, he sang with his regular studio band and recorded hits as well as songs he never recorded commercially. It's a rare, informal glimpse into the heart and soul of country music's greatest star who passed away on New Year's Day 1953, at age 29.
Time Life Hank Williams Revealed drawn from
the Mother's Best shows includes a little more
conversation and each disc also includes a
complete show. On one of the earliest surviving
shows, Hank plays the just-released Cold,
Cold Heart without any idea of what it will do
for his career. On one of the later shows, his
back pain is so crippling he has to sing sitting
down. The spinal problems he'd had since birth had been aggravated by the year's punishing itinerary. In the songs and chatter, Hank Williams takes us back to his world. These days, we count ourselves lucky if we find an alternate take or two by any late giant of American music. To find eighteen hours of music and talk is truly without precedent. Set the time machine for 1951.
DISC ONE – THE HITS…LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Cold, Cold Heart * Move It On Over * Lonesome Whistle * Long Gone Lonesome Blues * Hey, Good Lookin’
* My Sweet Love Ain’t Around

BONUS! A COMPLETE MOTHER’S BEST SHOW* Lovesick Blues * Nobody’s Lonesome for Me * Don Helms and Sammy Pruett and the Drifting Cowboys :Twin Guitar Polka * Gathering Flowers for the Master’s Bouquet. 18 Songs in all!
DISC Two – At The Cross
That Beautiful Home * How Can You Refuse Him Now * Lord, Build Me a Cabin in Glory * Farther Along * Calling You * I Am Bound for the Promised Land

BONUS! A COMPLETE MOTHER’S BEST SHOW
* Lovesick Blues * I Can’t Help It (If I’m Still in Love with You) * Jerry Rivers and the Drifting Cowboys: Dance All Night * Lonely Tombs. 16 Songs in all!
DISC Three – LUKE THE DRIFTER
Everything’s Okay * I’ve Just Told Mama Goodbye
* Where the Old Red River Flows * Alabama Waltz
* Faded Love and Winter Roses * Deck of Cards
* Just Waitin’.

BONUS! A COMPLETE MOTHER’S BEST SHOW
* Lovesick Blues * I Dreamed about Mom Last Night * Jerry Rivers and the Drifting Cowboys: Black Mountain Rag *I Heard My Savior Calling Me. 16 Songs in all!
Includes: Hank Williams Revealed, The Unreleased Recordings 3 CD54-Track Collection

*PLEASE NOTE: *Free shipping applies to Ground in the contiguous United States only.

Please click "Post Reply" below and post your reviews about this product.