Time Life Pop Memories Of The 60’s
highlight the 1960s - a time of Top-40
radio, featuring a wide variety of styles
especially in the pop and easy listening
genres. Pop Memories of the 60’s is the
biggest and best collection of these hits
ever offered in on box set. With well-known
vocalists, folk artists, instrumentalists and more,its one great musical memory after another!
Step back in time… you’re sipping a martini, ready to play an LP… Listening to Ray Charles, Dionne Warwick, Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, Bobby Darin, Elvis Presley, the Kingston Trio, the Letterman, Connie Francis, Englebert Humperdinkck, Glen Campbell, Al Martino, B.J. Thomas, Tom Jones, Nat King Cole, Stan Getz, Henry Mancini, Bobby Vinton, Stevie Wonder and dozens more 60’s favorites.

Great Memories: Every CD is filled with great songs and great memories along with complete liner notes with photos and stories
about the artists and their music.

Highest Quality: Every song is the original hit, digitally re-mastered to give listeners “studio-perfect” sound.
Pop Memories of the '60s: Walk Right In
Roy Orbison: Running Scared * Bobby Vinton: There! I've Said It Again * Petula Clark: Don’t Sleep in the Subway * The Rooftop Singers: Walk Right In * Andy Williams: Dear Heart * Jimmy Dean: Big Bad John. 30 songs in all!

Pop Memories of the '60s: Honey
Mel Carter: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me * Jay & the Americans: This Magic Moment * The Kingston Trio: Where Have All the Flowers Gone? * Bobby Goldsboro: Honey * The Lettermen:
Goin’ out of My Head / Can’t Take My Eyes off You. 30 songs in all!

Pop Memories of the '60s: Hello Dolly

Stevie Wonder: My Cherie Amour * Tom Jones: It’s Not Unusual * Louis Armstrong: Hello, Dolly! * Patsy Cline: Crazy * Connie Francis: Where the Boys Are * Dusty Springfield: You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me. 32 songs in all!

Pop Memories of the '60s: Blue Velvet
Bobby Vinton: Blue Velvet * Elvis Presley : Can’t Help Falling in Love * Johnny Mathis : Gina * B. J. Thomas: Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head * Gene Pitney: Only Love Can Break a Heart.32 songs in all!

Pop Memories of the '60s: Beyond the Sea

Bobby Darin: Beyond the Sea * Dionne Warwick: Walk On By * Frankie Valli: Can’t Take My Eyes off You * The Vogues: My Special Angel * The Association: Cherish. 18 songs in all!

Pop Memories of the '60s: Instrumental Gold
Lawrence Welk: Calcutta * Billy Vaughn and His Orchestra: A Swingin’ Safari * Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass: A Taste of Honey * Walter Wanderley: Summer Samba (So Nice) * Mr. Acker Bilk: Stranger on the Shore. 18 songs in all!

Pop Memories of the '60s Collector's Box
Store all the hits from your Pop Memories of the '60s collection in this special collector's box!
Includes: Memories of the “60s , 10 CD’s, Collector Box

*PLEASE NOTE: *Free shipping applies to Ground in the contiguous United States only.

Please click "Post Reply" below and post your reviews about this product.