I suggest you go and find other mobile distributor if you are planning to buy one...

This T-Mobile phone distributor has a very poor customer service and I believe they cheated on me.

I purchased a Nokia phone from them almost a year ago.

I understood the unit was covered by a "limited warranty" stating, they will repair or replace defective phone or defective phone parts that is not working properly for its primary intended use.

After just over 90 days of using the phone, it died and could not charge anymore.

I called them up and they just told me to call another hotline (which they gave me) and ask for a battery replacement.

After an hour and a half of calling from different department to another, I got fed up. I could not get a specific answer from them.

I felt like they couldn't careless. Instead of passing me on to different departments, why can't they just get the phone first and at least have a look at it to see what's wrong with it?

I will never buy from this store anymore. The stress that I got with their customer is not worth it at all.

I just bought another phone from different distributor who is reliable and knows how to look after their customers.