1705 Highway 138 SE, Conyers - (770) 922-6515

This is my original complaint to the BBB(www.bbb.org) I am just tired of this office.I am not choosing to use this Service is the seller who choose carriers.

I am in the obligation to report this office since this is the third time I have had issues with this particular office.
My first complaint with USPS was back on oct-nov,2009 when I arrived at the local office mentioned on this complaint.and I was treated in a deamining way.almost verbally insulted
for the only reason of being hispanic. Since then and almost everything I do with this office ends in a complaint for bad service.This year around march-july I was expecting and Item what appears to be missing.The seller in an apology with me sent me another one for free. after a week they dropp my item to my inbox. They never let me know that my Item had been found and delivered not even an appology for what happened. Until I went to check to my inbox one week later. My second item from the seller's appology never arrived either.
Today I have another item missing Tracking# 9101128882300327995828 that appears to be missing again.My complaint with USPS is #CA103076767. When 7 days passed I started to look for my item. I notice that the seller provided a tracking # almost immediately after purchase.The delay was caused by USPS.When I called the local office,they stated that the postman in charge of delivery knocked at my door and nobody answer, and he stated that he left a note in my door. I am going to tell you for sure that nobody showed Up at my location, they never knocked at my door and nobody left a note in my door because I was there all the time and not in my room but in the living room I even have a bathroom in the living room. I use my living room like an office and I know for sure that that I eas there all the time because I have customers comming in and out all day long except sundays that I am still there but not all the time . I Seriously believe that this office is being managed by racist people who discriminate based in race,color and origin.Watch out people if you ever going to deal with this particular post office. You might be discriminated. I particularly dress in a decent way so this should be it because of my skin color which is light brown almost white.
This is all I have to say to whom it might concern.
Thank you.