Furious at this Company!
Mark Reskin who owns PRINTERS, RIBBONS PLUS just called me an "idiot & a moron" & said "I hate people like you" when he thought I had put him on hold, this is because I did not remember who he was on the phone! We have several vendors that try & solicit & I don't remember everyone's name. I said "Excuse me sir, I heard everything you just said" He said "so what!", then I hung up on him & called his company to report him because at the time I thought he was a sales rep only. When I was on the phone with the office manager Lisa, who had put me on speaker, I was trying to explain what their employee had just said to me. Mr. Reskin interruped the call & started yelling "I'm the friggen owner you idiot & your just a receptionist & if you are getting paid minimum wage, they are paying you too much, you friggen moron, I’ve been calling you once a month for 14 months!"
I hung up on him after this, then he proceeds to call our company back 3 times yelling, each time I just hung up on him. My question is, can he get into trouble for this? Isn't this harassment & verbal abuse?