My Sushi Japanese Restaurant

Address: Valleymede and Highway 7
420 Highway 7 E
Richmond Hill, ON.

Phone Number: (905) 763-1388

Last Saturday, I went to this restaurant, which was not that busy, with some of my friends. We decided to order foods such as Green Dragon Rolls, California Rolls, Chicken Teriyaki, Crab Rolls, Miso soup, Japanese fried rice, Beef Ribs, Fried Mixed Vegetables and Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura.

After a few minutes, they brought us some green dragon rolls and California rolls. However, about one and a half hour had already passed and still they did not bring us the rest of our orders.

It was indeed the restaurant's fault for not hiring a large number of people to work on Saturdays. They’ll bring a bit of your order after a few minutes, and they’ll make you wait for over an hour before they bring the rest of the food.

By the time that they had already brought the rest of our orders, my appetite had already gone. In addition, I already feel full by the rolls that I had eaten, which is why I was not able to enjoy the other foods.

Surprisingly, this was what had happened.

It only took 3 minutes for the Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura to cook, yet it took them over an hour for the preparation!

I am 100% sure that I will never come back to My Sushi restaurant again, as well as I will not recommend it to anyone.