Perfect Form: With 6 Second Abs, you'll never have to do crunches on the floor again. Maintain the proper form for a more effective crunch while in a comfortable, seated position.

Perfect Tempo: 6 Second Abs guides you through a perfectly-paced crunch by clicking three times down and three times up. Just keep each click at a one-second interval and get the perfect, 6-second crunch every time.

6 Second Abs gives you better results with fewer crunches by combining three essential elements:

6 Second ABS AsSeenOnTV.com

The Right Resistance: 6 Second Abs lets you choose the resistance level that's right for your fitness level. Just adjust the yellow and orange resistance bands to get anywhere from 15 to 55 pounds of resistance. 6 Second ABS AsSeenOnTV.com 6 Second ABS AsSeenOnTV.com A More Effective Workout
Not only is 6 Second Abs up to 15 times more effective than a regular crunch, but you can also target specific areas of your abdominals to give you the definition you've always wanted.

The Complete Abs Workout
Upper Abs (beer belly)
The basic 6 Second Abs crunch focuses on your upper abs. Just 3 clicks up, and 3 clicks down for the perfect crunch.
Obliques(love handles)
To target your side obliques, use the side crunch. Work off those love handles like never before.
Reverse Crunch Lower Abs (pooch)
Use the seated reverse crunch to finally work on that lower pooch better than regular crunches.
6 Second ABS AsSeenOnTV.com 6 Second ABS AsSeenOnTV.com 6 Second ABS AsSeenOnTV.com
With 6 Second Abs, you can train all of your abdominal muscles in just a few short sets or you can target specific muscles. The flexibility of this program is what helps you accelerate your results.

Expert Opinions
We let a group of fitness experts weigh in with their thoughts on 6 Second Abs. These are people who really understand the body and how to do proper, effective workouts.

Here's what they had to say about the 6 Second Abs crunch exercises:

"This is totally unique. You can adjust the resistance to your exact fitness level. That is going to get you fantastic results — quickly."
-- Mindy Mylrea, World Fitness Instructor of the Year
6 Second ABS AsSeenOnTV.com 6 Second ABS AsSeenOnTV.com "Those clicks are telling me that I'm doing the exercise right. I count to six and I know the crunch is perfect."
-- Dr. Tom Seabourne, Ph. D in exercise science
"6 Second Abs from what I saw both research and doing it myself it is more effective than a crunch."
-- Dr. John Farley, Psy. D
6 Second ABS AsSeenOnTV.com 6 Second ABS AsSeenOnTV.com "It's simple. You lean forward, you lean back. It's not rocket science, but it's going to do the job for you because it's going to work for you bio-mechanically correctly."
-- Sara Kooperman, ACSM, AFAA, ACE
"It targets exactly what you want to target, those abs, and for women that is what we want. That is what we need."
-- Francine Greer, ACE
6 Second ABS AsSeenOnTV.com 6 Second ABS AsSeenOnTV.com "With the 6 Second Abs you can do them the way you're suppose to. 3 seconds down, 3 seconds up. You have one rep done and it's done right."
-- Heidi Hill, ACSM, AFAA, ACE

Features:
  • 5 Levels of Resistance from 15 to 55 Lbs.

Includes:
  • 6 Second ABS Device
  • Rock Hard Abs Video
  • Total Body Workout Video
  • Full Color Diet & Excerise Guide

*Special shipping price applies to the contiguous United States only.

Please click "Post Reply" below and post your reviews about this product.