This account is 100% accurate of what happened.

You can also check out the link here:
http://scammersbeware.wordpress.com/.../uninow-co-uk/

================================================== ===
EWorldCom – UniNow.co.uk – Craig Online Services - Jamil Khan
nyroadster@googlemail.com
172 High Street, Hayes, London, UB3 5DP
Project - Making Calls
Description Posted By Employer:
I need someone who is native English speaker, resides in a mature ecomnomy like western europe, AUS or US to take my calls and make some calls on my behalf.
Your working hours should be 9 to 5 GMT. You don’t have to work all this time but should be available to take my calls and make calls to interested people to close sales.
Can pay $400 as monthly retainer plus $100 for every sale. People from India, Phill, Nigeria, PK etc need not to apply

I was awarded this project through Guru.com. Even though the retainer was low, I knew I could close the sales. After their initial deposit (which was not released) into Guru Escrow, I began working on their project, calling people in India and offering prospects to become an “agent” for their organization.
Simply put, to be an agent, the customer has to pay a 1,000GBP security Deposit. This would allow the person to “recruit” students to study in the UK. From the getgo it seemed something was amiss, especially since that they are selling “agent spots” to unsuspecting people from India, Pakistan and Dubai. People, no doubt, who have been profiled as individuals who have 1000GBP readily available to pay out for the “right” to find students who want to study in the UK.
This smells of scam no matter what way you look at it.
From the first day things went wrong.
The Company had no idea what “licensed and bonded” meant, so I had to explain to them that terminology
When I suggested to company that in order for them to be covered for any payment sent to them by customers from overseas, they should ask the agent to include the Bank Reference/Tracking Number. (Anyone knows that this is standard bank policy for ALL international transfers). They had no idea what this was, and accused me of wanting to know the details for my own benefit.
When Guru.com locked Jamil out of the system for suspected fraud, Jamil asked me on Skype what his employer number was, AND their username.
Guru.com Flagged their credit card as “moderate risk” to verify the validity of their card on Monday night. Hence, for the next 2 days all work was put on hold until Guru.com would establish their credibility.
Credit Card used was supposedly for one “Craig Trauschke” who supposedly works at company. However, Jamil had to “search” for “Craig” in their office to verify the phone number associated with the credit card.
Jamil (as he likes to be called) quickly asked me to register on GAF (GetAFreelancer) website, as apparently GAF has no problem in taking credit cards. Well that may be so, but GAF is also know to harbor a vast many of scammers. I told him that Guru flagged him for a reason, and that it was their responsibility and not mine to have proper payment method done.
When Guru.com did approve their credit card 2 days later, the client locked me out of their database and fired me with no probable cause, other than the fact that I requested that the retainer was paid in advance due to their financial problems with Guru.com
Jamil Khan – representative of the company – hurled abuse at me, and when I told him “Guru.com flagged your credit card, not me”, his response was “BIG FUCKING DEAL”
Company has no idea how to put together standard contracts to cover themselves, nor was their “database” by any means, adequate.
As for the sales? 8 hours on the phone produced 10 sales. In other words, in 8 hours I generated 10,000GBP in sales, pending the agents got their cash sent. The follow up emails were meant to be sent by the client. But where they? No.
So after 2 days of not working on their project, due to Guru.com’s suspicion of fraud, I was fired based on the fact that due to their situation with Guru, I wanted to be paid in advance. That, after I successfully generated 10 qualified sales for the company, or in other words, in 8 hours I generated 10,000GBP in sales.

In further talks with “Jamil Khan”, the resolution of the following was reached:

On November 26th, I agreed that:

I worked on the project for 1 day
I agreed that I will be paid $80USD which will be released no later than December 5th 2009
Client and I agreed to close this matter in good faith, and providing that payment is released on said date.
We both agreed not to do anything to defame each other on the internet or otherwise and not to leave any bad feedback on guru.
However, December 5th came and went, and guess what. Yep, you guessed it. NO PAYMENT showed up.

But wait a minute, Jamil Khan DID state in Skype, “I will be in the office on the Saturday so you will be paid.” But was he? NO!

PROMISES, PROMISES. BIG PROMISES FROM A SCAMMER.

Well JAMIL, as you failed to fulfill your obligation, and promise to stand by what you SAID you would do, the agreement you and I made is now NULL AND VOID.

I wonder just how the List Of Universities will take into light your SCAM.

Upon further investigation I found out:

Company has a generic website, hosted by some company in Texas
Company has ZERO Internet presence (although they CLAIM to have been in business 12 years)
Company apparently has NO direct phone number, other than Skype (Convenient)
Company has no business email, other than using Gmail accounts
Company “begged” me to give them good rating, on the basis that for the one day of work I did do, they would pay me $80, but that would not be released until December 10th
Company claims to be in the UK, but Jamil Khan is listed as being in Pakistan, AND company details on Guru.com show them as being in Texas USA – figure that one out!
Employer Statistics

Dollars spent: $0.00
Projects posted: 8
Projects paid: 0 [ 0.0%]
Invoices paid: 0
Invoices outstanding: 0
Average pay time lag: 0 days
Average feedback rating: No reviews
This company is a scam through and through.

Not only did they rip me off for the work I did, but they take money from unsuspecting people to become “agents” AND they also take a fee from Students.

Students & Work At Home people Beware.

EWorldCom/Craig Online Services/UniNow.co.uk is a fraud.

================================================== ===