Mehraj responds to my job posting at Craigslist and sends me the following email:

"Hello There, My name is Mehraj, I am 31 years old with a valid drivers licence and a full time job (references available on request), I am looking to make extra Income to support my family.
I live on McCowan rd and 16th ave.

I am Willing to take up this job ASAP, I assure you I am a responsible person and perfect for this job, please call or email me for furthur details,

I can be contacted on my Cell Phone 416-388-6136 anytime

Thank you!

Mehraj"

I then called her and we agreed to meet at 5pm the same day so she can start the work for me, then at 5pm when I called her she said that she tried calling me several times but she couldn't get through and that she is not interested in this job.

First of all, she never contacted me at all, it's a lie, I don't appreciate it when someone agrees to meet me at a certain time then they change their mind without letting me know in advance, im sure any employer would mind that! I do not recommend Mehraj to anyone, if you want her to not show up at work one day then go ahead and hire her, otherwise take my advise