Hi, I was using comwave long distance calling feature before I bought their Global Plus home phone service.
Its the VOIP service in which you pay $44.95 to get "so called" unlimited long distance calling feature to 21 countries including India. When I subscribed for this service, I had been told that this service offers unlimited long distance calling and that's the reason why I chose this service coz I call very frequently to India.
Now, without prior notice they blocked my home phone service and when I called them, they told me you have already exceeded 3000 minutes cap on the long distance calling. When I asked them, "why did not you tell me this before I selected the service", their reply was "Sorry" and they escalated my issue to the manager who was supposed to call me back within 48 hours.
Forget 48hours, I dint receive a call for two weeks and then finally I called them and told them to revert all the charges and cancel the service. They put the decision of reverting the charges on cancellation team and they already charged my credit card with all these charges.
SO I WOULD STRICTLY RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO NOT GO FOR COMWAVE TELECOM SERVICE. ONLY THING YOU WOULD GET IS LOTS OF STRESSED OUT DAYS.