If you were to personify RTTEMPS, just picture an old bitter spinster who is paranoid that everyone is out to do damage to this company. That may or may not be the case but based on how they treated me during the year I worked there, I am happy that there is a space that we can collectively share our voices and provide true light on how dysfunctional this company is. I am happy that there is a site like this to forewarn people of doing business with them or preventing people from ever accepting a job with RTTEMPS. I also have come to learn that RTTEMPS is neglecting to pay their taxes in a huge number of states that they do business with. RTTEMPS has collectors blasting their phone on a daily bases for money that is long over due. Since RTTEMPS has not paid their vendors, many of their accounts have been frozen and their case has been turned over to collections. I have also come to learn that RTTEMPS is having major disputes with labor boards across the country for not paying their employees. If you are looking for the truth about this company it would behoove you to Google: RTTEMPS and see all of the reviews that are out on the web. This site is not the only one that can speak to how horrible this company truly is. This firm will do anything possible to cut corners to save a dime including taking money from their own employees. Most recently, it has been reported that they put their employees on “unemployment” but still have them come in to work. This is fraudulent and essentially stealing from our government. This should be made public and an investigation would surely put an end to this. Don’t believe the previous two posts. This is clearly an attempt by an officer of the company to save and an already tarnished reputation. Another very good question to ask oneself is why do they not have one single allied health job on their website? This is definitely a company one should steer clear from. It will certainly be one of your worst experiences ever.